Friday, June 10, 2016

Want To Join A Great New Facebook Page?...

I am so excited to be able to make a blog devoted to Art by Appalachian! My name is Hailey Russert and I am a student at Appalachian State University. I have a passion for art, so I thought it would be a fun idea to create a page in which I can share my paintings and drawings. But it is not going to be limited to just my works, anyone from the beginning level to the most advanced can post their artwork! I want to see the creativity and skill that the Appalachian community has to offer, as well as offer encouragement and positivity to those who follow my page. Everyone has the talent to be creative and release their inner artist, so post your artwork and show the world what you are capable of! 

#ArtByAppalachian 




No comments:

Post a Comment